Full-Time Air Products, Sales Engineer ( Microbulk )
Responsible for growth and new customer acquisition in the MicroBulk and small bulk environment. Will play a significant role in the companies strategy to strengthen it’s position in the small customer segment and take advantage of an evolving Packaged Gases marketplace in China where businesses are converting from cylinder and dewar supply to liquid supply. A further benefit is expected where strong synergies exist between the active and expansive small customer segment and our large business segment.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Work safely everyday and maintain Air Products property within established procedures
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and profit targets
- Execute on new account initiation in timely and flawless manner
- Maintain daily call ratio at or above 8 per day
- Update and stay active in CRM tool on daily basis
- MicroBulk Sales Rep MicroBulk Sales Mgr Microbulk Business Manager
- Entry level position with 2 years sales experience
- 4 year degree from accredited university preferred, 2 year associates degree or tech school graduate acceptable
- Computer expertise and familiarity with common business and software packages
- Ability to make more than 5 to 10 sales calls per day in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with excellent communication skills 。
- Driving license is preferred.
About the company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With more than 20,000 employees and operations in over 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage, health and personal care to energy, transportation and semiconductors. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our aim is to develop lasting relationships with our customers and communities based on human qualities: understanding their needs, doing business with integrity and honesty, and demonstrating a passion for exceeding expectations.
Address and contact
No. 7 Songhu Road
Shekou Industrial Zone
Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518067 China
Tel. : 86 755 2669 2537
Fax : 86 755 2669 2845