Full-Time Apple, Product Design Engineer – Mac ( Shanghai )
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
- Looking for a highly motivated mechanical engineering lead to join the Mac product design group.
- You will be part of a cross-functional product design team responsible for conceiving, designing, producing, and sustaining exciting new products. You will work closely with many different groups, including Thermal Architecture, Industrial Design, Hardware Engineering, Packaging, Safety, EMC, and CPU software.
- This position is based in China and your primary focus will be working with sub-assemblers and factories.
- BSME required, MS Preferred
- Mass production experience
- Experience developing parts and assemblies in 3-D CAD
- Experience in plastic and metal part design
- Experience with design cycle from concept to manufacturing
- Innovative thinking, high motivation and energy
- 3-D CAD skills; NX, Solidworks or Pro-engineer fluency
- Computational analysis using tools such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, etc.
- Material analysis (metallography, glass fractography, etc.)
- Thermal design, thermal control, or fan design
- Statistical Process Control
- Tolerance analysis
- Direct management of product development engineering teams
About the company
Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with iPad.
The 8th Century Avenue , IFC Mall Shop No. LG2-27 Pudong, Lujiazui