Full-Time Apple, Senior Project Manager ( Shanghai )
An Apple Retail Store Support Senior Progect Manager is responsible for identifying, creating, and implementing effective processes, procedures, and solutions that improve and ultimately reduce the amount of support necessary for our Apple Retail Stores. . This individual will engage with a dynamic group of people who share a passion for stores, innovation, and excellence within the Apple Retail community.
- Provide superior customer service to field and corporate partners globally, serving as resource for all support related questions received via email, phone, and other methods for Apple Retail Stores.
- Collaborate with store support teams globally to identify, document, analyze and report emerging issues, trends, and key email and call drivers. Escalate issues to business partners as appropriate.
- Drive results to obtain both short-term and long-term resolution and prevention.
- Work with key partners to improve store communication, training, and employee decision making.
- Identify policy, and procedure opportunities to improve store efficiencies and reduce call and email volume to support teams globally.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of support projects are communicated, supported, and delivered to the highest standards.
- Partner with all corporate support teams to create a consistent, customer-focused support experience for all stores globally.
- Determine process, procedures, and service level agreements.
- Support the continued growth and scalability of store support with the goal of creating the most impactful, effective and service focused support model.
- Not only supporting the creation of product owners but also maximizing store team efficiency, improving processes, minimizes store workload, and ultimately reducing operating expenses globally.
- Create, manage, and execute detailed support project plans, key documentation, process maps, and schedules, with responsibility for task and team coordination.
- Track projects and deliverables, regularly coordinate and escalate high priority issues- communicating status to global teams.
- Maintain awareness of, and direct projects and support strategy to align with current Apple Retail vision, priorities, focus, and initiatives.
- Provide support strategy and maintain awareness of projects and initiatives that support the current Apple Retail vision.
- Quickly develop strong working relationships with corporate partners, field teams, and vendors globally. to ensure delivery of the best possible experience to Apple Retail customers.
- Work closely with the Retail Communication team to ensure vision and goals, initiatives, process, policy and procedural changes, and updates are communicated effectively to store teams.
- Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of store systems, processes, and business model. Use knowledge to support stores explaining policies, procedures, and processes to the store teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent Program and Project management. Effectively leading and developing programs.
- Understanding of project management life-cycle and theories. Demonstrated knowledge and use of project management tools.
- Flexibility to handle directional changes and proficient at managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Global thinker, who performs well in high-pressure situations in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Passion and dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled customer service both internal and external.
- Develops relationships quickly. Well respected, trusted partner that is someone others want to work with.
- Perform well in a team environment.
- Strong soft skills, which are important to the success of this job role.
- Experience interacting with and influencing business partners at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be applied for all levels.
- Commitment to identifying and communicating creative and innovative ideas in a way that gains consensus and builds partnership. Takes own ideas or the ideas of others and strategizes, plans, and executes successfully.
- Strong analytical and demonstrated problem solving skills. Proven ability to easily identify trends, troubleshoot, document, escalate, track and resolve issues. Ability to develop strategies, and implement solutions that ultimately prevent issues.
- Strong individual contributor. Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Must act independently and be self-motivated. Prioritizes, manages, and meets deadlines.
- Self-aware and reflective in both productivity and performance. Leads self-improvement conversations regularly. Attends course and classes focused on improvement.
- Strong business acumen and instinct.
- Fluent in English, additional language skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of Apple products and MS Office.
- A minimum of two years program and/or project management required.
- A minimum of two years Retail Store Operations, Store Management, Field Leadership or Technical
- Call Center Management required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
About the company
Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with iPad.
The 8th Century Avenue , IFC Mall Shop No. LG2-27 Pudong, Lujiazui