Full-Time AsiaInspection, Web Developer
Based in Shenzhen, you will be in charge of developing new web initiatives using PHP and/or JAVA. You will be integrated into a team focusing on the front-end developments of all internal projects.
- Your primary objective will be to deliver Web applications following the given requirements of the Business Analysis team
- You will be responsible for applications and website development
- You will maintain and enhance our existing websites and applications and you will deliver documentation, conduct testing and troubleshoot issues
The Skills We’re Looking For
- You hold a diploma/certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent and you have experience with webservices: WSDL/SOAP
- You have experience with jQuery and you have at least 2 years experience in web development using PHP/AJAX/JS/CSS/HTML. Experience with Zend framework is a definite plus
- You are good at working independently while being a team player. You also have sound problem solving and time management skills to help you manage and prioritize multiple on-going projects at once
- You have a fluent level of English
Desired Skills and Experience
- PHP WEB Webservices
About the company
AI is a leading quality control service provider that partners with brands, retailers and importers to secure and manage their global supply chain.
AI performs Supplier Audits, Product Inspections and Lab Testing. Clients from over 100 countries worldwide benefit from web-based mobile friendly account management, fast scheduling and highly competitive all-inclusive pricing: $309 Product Inspections and $609 Factory Audits.
AI guarantees to be onsite within 48 hours of booking, compiling a detailed report available online, the same day as the inspection.
Founded in Hong Kong, AI has 9 offices, 850 employees from 45 nationalities and operates in 45 countries.
With over 600 inspectors and auditors classified by product range and account managers speaking 18 languages, AsiaInspection is Your Eyes in the Factory!™
Address and contact
Room 2205, Guidu Building, 3007 Chun Feng Road, Luo Hu District, Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86 755 2223 9888