Full-Time Coca Cola, Operational Marketing Manager ( Shanghai )
The job grade for this position is dependent on the final result of the Job Evaluation as well as the successful applicant’s qualification.
Under the One Marketing Plan to draw closer alignment between BU Commercial and Brand team, the Operational Marketing team is now responsible for a complete marketing plan focusing on full channel execution in local Chinese language, working together with our Bottling Group for effective execution.
Operational Marketing Overall Objectives
Support the business growth through alignment of national brand strategies in franchise territory.
Support Operations team in development of marketing plan to capture local business opportunity.
Drive alignment in the optimal allocation of DME resources against marketing initiatives
Annual Planning (SBP / EBP) – 20%
- Manage the alignment of brand plan with Bottling Group
- Work together with Operations team to develop market activation calendar by OU base on national brand strategies with local OU perspective
Local Initiatives to Capture Business Opportunities – 50%
- Evaluation of business case
- Engagement with BU Marketing team for alignment of business case
- Development of marketing plan – campaign idea, consumer / customer communication materials, packaging design
- Activation guideline
- Bottler capability building
Resources Management – 20%
- Manage / align Bottling Group DME investment, allocation by bottler, category, brand, activations and ATL / BTL split
- Engagement of brand / commercial plan with Bottler sales force – 10%
- E.g brand roadshow in CBL / SBL
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, the world’s most valuable brand, our Company’s portfolio features 15 billion dollar brands including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks.
Through the world’s largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of 1.7 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, support active, healthy living, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees.
Address and contact
No.1188, Ziyue Road, Zizhu Science Based Industrial Park, Minhang District, Shanghai, China