Full-Time Damco, Executive ( Value Added Services Department )
- Own all VAS Operations activities for the customers under purview.
- Responsible for executing all the activities handled associated with Value Added Services including PO management, Trucking, Customs House Brokerage (CHB), Warehousing and Cargo-Insurance.
- Planning VAS as per customer requirements
- Execution of all file management activities
- System updates
- Implement tailor made strategies for warehousing, transportation
- Support and provide inputs to arrive at the right solution for storage and distribution in conjunction with business while meeting service level and cost goals
- Support in customer query resolution and exception handling
- Other assignments from team leader or department manager
- Persistently drives issues to closure
- Well organized when working under pressure
- Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork
- At least 2 years’ experience in a large Operations / Customer service teams with minimum 1 year experience in the Logistics sector with VAS Operations experience
- Complete knowledge of Kewill, BST and other necessary systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
About the company
Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specializing in customized freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has 11,000+ employees in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. In 2013, Damco had a net turnover of USD 3.2 billion, managed 2.8 million TEU of ocean freight and supply chain management volumes and air freighted more than 225,000 tonnes. Damco is part of the Maersk Group.
Address and contact
3/F West Logistics Center
No.88, Lin Hai Road, Qian Hai, Nanshan District
Phone: +86 755 8630 5982
Fax: +86 755 8630 5983