Full-Time Dell, Senior Advisor Delivery Management ( Local Candidate )
Dell China is currently looking for a qualified Project Manager to join our team in ShangHai/GuangZhou/ShenZhen. Local Candidates Highly Desired.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all contractual, technical, financial, and administration functions associated with the IT infrastructure project. He/She is responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the work group, managing performance to meet task, resource and time requirements.
- Runs projects/programs from solution design/development to implementation
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones
- Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within team
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Be familiar with project management standards and processes
- Critical thinking capabilities in order to identify and define business problems, process gaps, and match them with appropriate technical solutions
- Experience managing problems and working with customer to take corrective actions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills along with the ability to elicit information from a broad range of personnel (technical and management)
- Possesses problem-solving skills to address procedural, political and administrative issues
- Proven leadership ability to work independently and teamwork within a team under only general direction
- Expertise in MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate professionalism on Dell core solutions (Virtualization/VDI, U2L, DR)
- Proven data analysis capability and experience;
- Good oral and written capability in English.
Experience & Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant PM, PMP certification
About the company
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
With more than 100,000 team members across the globe, Dell serves customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. Dell’s team members are deeply committed to serving our community, regularly dedicating volunteer hours to over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
At Dell, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. This means fostering an open approach to technology innovation that delivers effective solutions for all customer challenges. We believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.
1001 Shangbu Middle Rd