Full-Time DNV GL Group, Business Development Manager
- Implement the business development strategy for the market and identify key customers and opportunities so as to achieve annual sales targets and be responsible to collect the payment in time;
- Reporting to the Manager of BD department, BDM will lead sales of all technical services of DNV GL O&G industry in local market to targeted customer group and be responsible to coordinate all required company resources to satisfy the customer group during the projects;
- Identifying and developing sales opportunities from leads to deals within the assigned local market sectors;
- Participating commercial negotiations of services or licensing contracts with commercial and technical teams and contributing from sales and customer relationship aspects;
- Developing, maintaining and managing relationships with key customers;
- Collecting and assessing market intelligence including but not limited to organization and key personnel, priority market areas, ongoing operations, upcoming projects;
- Producing sales reports and update CRM in a regular basis as required by the company.
- At least University degree of engineering with Oil & Gas focus
- At least five years’ engineering related work experience in Oil & Gas industries, preferably in areas of engineering, operation, project management, or other technical related working experience in Oil & Gas industries, plus 3 years of commercial or sales-related working experience, preferably in areas of technology licensing or technical/engineering services with demonstrable sales track records;
- At least 8 years technical and /or sales-related working experience in engineering consultancy or technical services industries, preferably to the Oil and Gas industries or good knowledge of this industrial sector, and with demonstrable sales track records;
- Excellent communication skills in all forms, including writing, verbal, telephone and presentation;
- Specialist knowledge and experience – particularly relating to different types of switchgear and MV/HV/EHV cables and accessories and/or power transformers – is an advantage;
- Excellent communicative skills and a good command of written and spoken English;
- A strong but adaptable character with a persuasive manner;
- Accuracy and personal integrity are prerequisites for the role;
- Physically fit for willing to frequent business travels.
About the company
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organizations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil and gas, and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With our origins stretching back to 1864, our reach today is global. Operating in more than 100 countries, our 16,000 professionals are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Address and contact
Room 3204, Tower 1, Excellence Century Center,
Fuhua 3rd Road
Phone: +86 755 8388 9280
Fax: +86 755 8388 9380