Temporary English Teacher (Middle School) including housing and bills
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The perfect candidate for this position is someone that wants “real school” experience for their resume/cv and is willing to sacrifice a bit of salary for more daily free time and longer holidays. That said, with housing and utilities paid for, your salary will be plenty to live comfortably and even save extra money each month.
• Grade of students: Primary school and middle school
• Schedule: M-F, 8:00 – 4:30
• Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong
• Contract length: 10 months, Now — Late June 2015, with possibility of renewal
Compensation and Benefits
• 9,000 – 9,500RMB/month, depending on qualifications and experience
• 500RMB/Month bonus for perfect attendance
• Airfare reimbursement at end of contract
• Free private apartment
• Medical insurance
• Paid holidays: Chinese government holidays, 3 weeks off for Chinese New Year (half pay)
• Free lunch at school
• Airport pickup to Shenzhen
• Legal work visa
• 1 week curriculum and school orientation
• Native English Language speaker
• 2 years post graduate experience or 1 year China Experience
• TEFL/TESOL certification required
• BA degree or above
• Age required: 24 – 35
• Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to the schools needs and methods of teaching. i.e. willing to occasionally work overtime, make yourself available for meetings, and help out with others classes when co-workers are absent.