Full-Time EY, Audit Services ( Assurance )
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Strong academic record including a Bachelor”s degree.
- 0-2 years” of audit experience in an professional firms.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Speak fluent English and Mandarin.
- Willing to learn, responsible.
- Willingness to travel.
About the company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
EY material on this page has been prepared for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as accounting, tax, or other professional advice. Please refer to your advisors for specific advice.
Address and contact
21/F, China Resources Building
No. 5001 Shennan Dong Road, Luohu District
phone: +86 755 2502 8288
fax: +86 755 2502 6188