Full-Time First Point Group, Chief Media Platform Architect
- Core expectations: Under the condition of massive media content explosion on the FBB and MBB networks, construct a media platform that features a large amount of concurrent sessions, software and hardware decoupling, and open cloudization service, provide the core platform capability of high-performance media storage in terms of the high-definition (HD) high-efficiency transcoding, low-delay media transmission, and perception content categories, meet the endless pursuit of high user experience, and ensure the competitive edge of the products and solutions in the media domain.
- System architecture design capability: Under the trends of mobile broadband, cloudization, HD videos, and massive contents, take responsibility for the architecture design of the media cloud platform that involves massive contents, concurrent sessions at the 100-million level, software and hardware decoupling, and open cloudization service, and support the IPTV, OTT, B2B CDN, and transparent cache solutions, and ensure that these solutions have the top-1 comprehensive competitive edge in the industry.
- Technical insight capability: Focus on the new technology trend of the media and Internet domains and trace the latest technology of competitors; have an in-depth understanding of the pain points and appeals of product solutions in the media experience aspect; identify the core competitiveness, lay out key technologies in the media experience domain, and get the technologies ready.
- Decision-making and team influence: Take the lead in key technology scheme selection, guide the team to complete the prototype development of key technologies in core domains including high-efficiency and low-delay media transmission, high-performance storage of massive media contents, H.265 HD real-time transcoding, media experience appraisal, and automatic optimization, implement and achieve breakthrough in key technologies, and exceed the level of competitors.
- Influence in the industry: Participate in related conferences, forums, and open source organizations in the industry. Make reports about Huawei’s understanding, solutions, and unique values in the media domain.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have work experience in Internet enterprises, work as the overall planner or architect, and guide the team in constructing successful large media platforms.
- 10 or more years’ work experience in the media domain, with abundant experience in designing a large media platform
- Success in leading the design of two or more large media platforms (such as Ericsson Mediaroom, Youku, YouTube, Akamai, ChinaCache, and ChinaNetCenter) as the core architect or SE
- Candidates with work experience in the media experience domain in Akamai, FastSoft, ByteMobile, ChinaCache, ChinaNetCenter, or Ericsson Mediaroom are preferred.
- Work as the overall planner, overall architect, or higher roles in the enterprise.
- Frequently participate in the international industrial or organizational communications in the media domain. Have certain popularity and influence in the industry.
- Have the international vision, be familiar with the architecture, design, development trend, and related standards of mainstream media platforms in the industry, and have an understanding of the main implementation of open source communities.
- Have the product planning, analysis, abstract, and deduction capabilities. Have strong communication skills and be able to accurately understand received message and express ideas.
- Be familiar with key technologies that facilitate competitiveness improvement in the media processing, storage, transmission, quality evaluation, and automatic optimization domains. Be able to guide the team to complete the prototype development of technologies.
- Have excellent coordination and collaboration capabilities and be willing to focus on the media quality domain.
About the company
At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms recruitment industry our business. For clients such as Ericsson, Huawei and Nokia Siemens Networks, the strategic contribution of FPG, a trusted global partner who knows their industry inside out, is an invaluable business asset.
Over the years, we’ve gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
Address and contact
Room 2603 Block A Galaxy Century Plaza
Caitian Road GangXia
Futian District, Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86 7556 683 7753