Full-Time First Point Group, Senior IT Solution Presales Expert
- Support mid-size to large IT/ Cloud and Data Center related projects and engaging with customers by sharing the company solutions, strategy and future directions. The job requires interactive engagement and partnering with customers, understanding their strategic,requirements and pain points, offering optimum solutions, providing detailed product presentations to mid-level to upper management.
- Support customer targeted technology events, preparing technical solutions, and traveling to customer locations and regional Huawei offices supporting the account teams. The role may involve interfacing with the engineering teams to develop and present proof of concept solutions demonstrations.
- Brand ambassador evangelizing Huawei IT vision and articulating the advantages of Huawei IT/Cloud/Data Center solutions and services.
- Support Huawei IT/Cloud/Data Center Marketing and Branding activities (CXO visits, seminars, workshops, and forums), promote the Huawei ICT brand and develop new opportunities , build and enhance relationship with potential customers or partners.
- Acquire customer, market and competitive information on daily basis in order to influence R&D/HQ in China to make the right and timely decisions for product and solution planning. Required areas of expertise include Enterprise IT, Telecom IT, Cloud (private, public and hybrid), Virtualization, Orchestration, and Management in compute, storage, network; software defined data center/storage/network, SDN, NFV, Big Data and etc.
- Participate in training materials development, sharing experience and delivering technical abilities through the trainings organized by HQ/Regions in order to promote corporate solutions sales competence.
Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 10 years of direct Product Management/Sales Support/Sales Engagement/Sales Engineering experience in the ICT Transformation and Cloud Monetization with a proven track record within a well-known international vendor or Tier 1 operator,IBM/HP/EMC/DELL/NetApp presales experience will be an advantage.Comprehensive experiences with infrastructure built on Cloud and Virtualization technologies such as OpenStack, KVM, Xen, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, SDN, NFV, Private cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Management, Cloud Broker, Big Data and etc.
- Solid understanding of compute, storage, and data center networking technologies and emerging trends in cloud computing, storage and networking. Deep understanding on the main IP/MPLS protocols.
- Software development experience with common Web platform / language technologies such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, XML, OOP, Java, OSGI Ruby, Python, AJAX, PHP, XMPP, C/C++ is a big plus.
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructures for web-based applications and/or web services-based applications is highly expected.
- Familiar with IT-related standards, with experience in IETF, ETSI and OpenStack standards activity and so on.
- Quick learner and self-starter, with a willingness to dive in and learn everything required to be successful on the job.
- Willingness to take ownership of customer solutions and make them successful.
- Must have a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must have the ability to see and explain the big picture or direction of a project, as well as the ability to drill down to details depending on the audience.
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal skills,project management skill and ability to work independently.
- Experience in working with various regional sales teams. Must be able to adapt to various regional’s business culture easily.
About the company
At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms recruitment industry our business. For clients such as Ericsson, Huawei and Nokia Siemens Networks, the strategic contribution of FPG, a trusted global partner who knows their industry inside out, is an invaluable business asset.
Over the years, we’ve gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
Address and contact
Room 2603 Block A
Galaxy Century Plaza
Caitian Road GangXia
Futian District, Shenzhen, China
Tel : +86 7556 683 7753