Full-Time Flextronics, Program Management Manager
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules and budgets
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Reviews program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of program, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of personnel.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various complexities.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction reviews and corrective actions.
- Maintain current and develop additional business with customers.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverable s are met.
- Be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations with both new and existing customers.
- Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field or equivalent experience. A Masters degree is preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in materials, sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing and/or program administration or related experience.
- Demonstrates advanced operations, technical and people and/or process skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills. Demonstrates knowledge of multiple functional technologies/ processes, industries or functions and understanding of interdependence of such processes at the site.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and financial reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external executive management.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
About the company
At Flextronics, there is no room for “mediocrity.” If anything, the Company exists to continually test the bounds of what can be expected in terms of designs and processes. Optimization is what Flextronics does best.
People make the difference. People with passion have an even greater impact. The Flextronics team spans more than 30 countries and four continents, and has a global workforce of 200,000. Each member of the team is dedicated to enabling customer success. That is achieved through intense collaboration, passionate customer focus, thoughtful and disciplined execution, a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement and a relentless drive to win.
Culture is the most important sustainable, competitive advantage of any company. The Flextronics culture is built on commitment — to customers, employees, the communities in which it operates and the environment. Flextronics is a global leader in non-profit/for-profit partnership, providing assistance in the places around the world that need it most. The Flextronics Foundation provides assistance in the areas of natural disaster relief, human rights and educational opportunities. Culture drives every aspect of the Company’s success. The culture and business model work hand-in-hand to ensure simplicity, flexibility and above all — sustainability.
Address and contact
No. 89 Yong Fu Road
Tongfuyu Industrial Park
Fu Yong Town, Boa An District