Part-Time Hanbridge Mandarin, Native French Teacher ( with Teaching Certificate )
- Mainly teaching upper intermediate or advanced French.
- Delivering high quality French lessons for students, emphasis on the LSRW skills, especially to expand the knowledge of business French speaking and writing.
- Be able to adjust the instructional methods to match students’ learning style and encourage motivation.
- Most classes take place on weekends during the day time, for 2 hours per class in length.
- At least 1 year experience teaching French.
- Native French speaker only. Preference is given to those holding a teaching certificate and come from the main city of France.
- Be responsible and punctual.
About the company
Since our founding in 2002, Hanbridge Mandarin has provided thousands of learners with high-quality campus-based courses, online classes, and intensive cultural immersion programs. Utilizing easy, fun and rewarding methods, we work hard to ensure our students can understand, use and ultimately master Mandarin communication skills.
Hanbridge offers a range of language learning programs from beginner to advanced. These programs are designed to arm you with basic linguistic competency up to full fluency in Mandarin Chinese. To ensure relevancy, Hanbridge will tailor our courses to meet your particular needs and to help you flourish in your daily life in China.
Address and contact
Room 103, Block D, Meijia Plaza, Qiaocheng West Street, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 518053
Tel : 400-600-2202