Full-Time Hilton Garden Inn, Operations Manager
A Operations Manager with Hilton Garden Inn and Suites is responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.
As Operations Manager, you are responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals.
- Provide effective leadership to the hotel management team and team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Manage and develop the Heads of Department to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
A Operations Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in F&B or Rooms Management
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
About the company
The first Hilton Garden Inn hotel in China, the Hilton Garden Inn Shenzhen Bao’an hotel is connected to a commercial center, offering a variety of dining and shopping choices, including Walmart. Guests at this Shenzhen hotel can enjoy easy access to Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport and Fuyong Pier, just 15 minutes’ away. Discover the surrounding area with a Countryside Landscape Tour, admire the beautiful scenery at the Phoenix Mountain Forest Park, or visit Hong Kong and Macau; easily accessible from our contemporary hotel in Shenzhen.
With complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, a 24-hour business center and six flexible meeting spaces, it’s easy to stay connected throughout your stay. Relax in a contemporary guest room with amenities including a plush bed, complimentary WiFi and an ergonomic workspace. Work out in the complimentary 24-hour fitness center, which features the very latest cardio and weights equipment. Buy snacks from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry, enjoy a tasty bowl of noodles for lunch or savor a delicious evening meal in the Garden Grille restaurant. The welcoming Lounge is the perfect spot to relax with a drink after a busy day.
Address and contact
529 Xin Sha Road, Bao An District, Shenzhen, 518125, China
TEL: +86-755-2771 8888
FAX: 86-755-2771 8988