Full-Time The Home Depot, Supplier Quality Engineer
- Be the quality focal point for the supplier activities directed toward process control and quality assurance of sourcing products, work with supplier to establish a structured approach for consistency and adherence to quality procedures and requirements.
- Work closely with service providers on surveillance audit (quality system assessment, process capability analysis and during-process inspection etc.) for the suppliers and their sub-tier suppliers through quality tools to quality them and drive their continuous improvement.
- Follow up non-conforming from the supplier audit, during-process inspection, pre-shipment inspection, quality complaints from internal customers, product returns and safety recalls. Identify / drive root cause analysis, corrective action and preventive action implementation.
- Support Product Engineering on pre-purchase testing, provide on-site technical guidance to suppliers and monitor them toward assuring product / process compliance with engineering requirements.
- Support Sourcing team on new product launch by new factory pre-qualification prior to on-boarding.
- Tracking, management and reporting for the assigned quality initiative programs.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to eliminate roadblocks & communication barriers that may affect quality and delivery requirements.
- Work closely with US QA team to manage service providers to ensure compliance to relevant requirements from Company Integrity Policy, QA Standard Operating Procedures and MSA.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS Technical Degree or above
- 5+ years working experience in supplier quality field, familiar with statistical quality control tools, such as FMEA, gage R&R, SPC etc.
- ISO9001 auditor certified or trained is preferred.
- GB or BB certified is preferred.
- Self-discipline, self-starter, ability to work in cross-functional & global team environment.
- Passion for excellence with high integrity, commitment to quality, fluent in oral and written in English and Mandarin, willing to take frequent travel and work with suppliers.
About the company
The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, values and rewards dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced professionals. We operate over 2,200 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Canada and Mexico. All of our associates have one thing in mind — helping our customers build and improve upon their homes. Join The Home Depot team today and see for yourself why we are consistently ranked as a top Fortune 500 company.
Address and contact
6F,zone A,ABCDseat,HuaFeng Technology Park,Xin Hu Road,No.82,Bao´An Disrtict,
Shenzhen City,Guangdong Province,China.
TEL : +86-755-29172892