Full-Time Huawei, Chief Technology Officer ( CTO Expert, Native English )
You will have the ability to assimilate detailed knowledge of the Data center solution and services, and you are required to deliver on the following:
- Analyze, understand, explore and uncover the client’s needs .
- Personalize the recommended solution in line with the clients need.
- Good at presentation and workshop of Data Center Solutions, and exploit leads and opportunities and generate demands.
- Act as “speakers” and own and drive Data Center sales opportunities and new business.
- Assist with the compilation of target market penetration strategies and estimate the size of the opportunity in the short, medium and long term.
Desired Skills and Experience
- English is the native language.
- Degree in a Technical discipline would be a plus.
- At least 3 years experience working in a large company as a Data Center Consultant or planner or marketing.
- Thorough experience in Data center products and understanding of industry best practices, familiar with data center facilities, including UPS (uninterruptible power supply, PDU (power distribution unit), cooling solution, integrated wiring, intergrated monitor management, fire fighting system, cabinet or container solution.
- Proven client engagement experience.
- Frequent global business travel.
Key Abilities Required
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry and technology trades.
- Knowledge of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain solid relationships.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) coupled with good questioning skills.
- Sound client engagement skills and the ability to exploit leads and opportunities and generate demands.
- A go-getter with the ability to work in high-pressure situations.
About the company
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
Address and contact
Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian Longgang, Shenzhen P.R.C.