Full-Time Huawei, Delivery Technology (DT) Director
- Based on the industrial standard and best practice, provide technical solution/architecture and professional service to global carrier customer for Data Center IT Infra project (IaaS/PaaS) project;
- Participate in the DC IT infra service solution development
- Develop and promote the staff ability of solution planning/design and integration implementation on DC IT infra area.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master 1 or 2 kind of Data Center IT infrastructure integration products( Server, Storage, Network, Security, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, DB, Data Center Operation, Middleware, Service Migration, Disaster Recovery and Backup), be with of data center integration project delivery experience is preferred；
- Has the following one or more generic IT industry certifications is preferred, such as VCAP，CCIA， MSCE， MCITP， CCIE， JNCIE， HCIE， H3CIE, CISSP, ASE, RHCA, NCIE, OCM, ITIL certificate；
- Bachelor above in computer or telecommunications related, at least 5 years experience in ICT field;
- Good communication and presentation ability, good consciousness for service;
- Fluent written/spoken English
About the company
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
Address and contact
Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian Longgang, Shenzhen, China