Full-Time IKEA, Sales and Supply Support Specialist
As a sales & supply support specialist you work with your manager to ensure that the supplying process in the IKEA store is fully integrated with the communication and selling processes. Your challenging responsibility is to create excellence in the area of product availability by balancing range and space, and forecasting and ordering to achieve agreed service levels at the lowest possible cost.
Your tasks will include:
- focusing on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks, and coaching other
- co-workers to secure the correct use of ordering procedures so that sufficient stock is available to meet customer needs.
- securing and maintaining the availability of products and taking actions together with your commercial team colleagues to minimise the impact of availability issues on our customers.
- supporting actions in the store commercial team to ensure a smooth selling-off of products, a timely start to sales of new products and the implementation of sales plans, such as promotions, to increase turnover.
- working with your manager to address any adjustment needs to the sales department.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- specialist knowledge of retail space management.
- ability to act as a trainer and coach.
- a common-sense approach to objective decision-making based on a clear analysis of the information available.
- proven ability to work on a tactical and operational level, and get things done.
- ability to establish and maintain relationships based on trust.
About the company
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humor.
Address and contact
8188 Beihuan Ave, Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Phone: +86 755 8602 2345