Full-Time Intel, Customer Business Analyst
- Provide professional customer support regarding demand/supply collaboration, planning and analysis, order fulfillment, post-sales services, etc.
- Provide operational support to internal partners as focal contact of customer representative for biz template maintenance and release, and tactical analysis, etc.
- Utilize and support continuous improvements for system, business process, tool,etc.
- Influence customers and internal stakeholders to align with SMG strategies.
- Working with cross Geo, cross organization and other internal stakeholders to drive an effective supply chain model.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University graduate with more than 3 years of relevant business experience, experience in multinational companies is a plus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be customer oriented, team player and fast learner.
- Ability to manage multitasking and to work in a dynamic and changing environment independently.
- High proficiency in PC and hands-on experience in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin,
- Japanese would be the added advantage.
About the company
Intel’s Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel’s expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth–that’s our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel. Through our technical innovation, our endless efforts in education, environmental sustainability, healthcare, and much, much more.
The range of computing products based on Intel® architecture goes beyond PCs and servers and extends to phones, tablets, consumer electronics devices, and more. We are the world’s largest semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue. Platforms are designed and configured to work together to provide an optimized user computing solution–one that is seamless, connected and puts the user at the center.
Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication—this culture of innovation and exploration—we do more than deliver the latest technologies. We deliver the future. See for yourself. Look Inside.
55/F Shun Hing Square Di Wang, 5002 Shennan Road, Luohu District Shenzhen, 44, 518008 China