Full-Time Intel Security, Sales Engineer
As part of the ongoing growth of Intel Security, the Intel Security Pre Sales organisation is on an upward growth trajectory – helping to transform and mature the Software Security Market. The opportunity that is before us will need the best Security Professionals – and that is exactly who we are looking for – the right individuals to help lead this growth and be a part of the transformation.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for being the thought leader on IT security for driving the technical sale and relationship with key customers and partners and acting as a Trusted Security Advisor. As the technical specialist and foremost expert on the solution you will an escalation point for the field sales and additionally take responsibility for driving technical relationships with key customer accounts.
- Provides pre-sales support in relation to successful selling of McAfee products.
- Customer facing technical sales resource, positioning and propose solutions to clients and prospects.
- Qualify, identifying technical risks and creating mitigation plans for key PoC’s
- Responsible for defining, maintaining and distributing demo’s for chosen products
- Gather requirements, develop use cases, and fully understand the client’s business needs and constraints.
- RFP – functional, technical and proposed solution responses
- Support sales and marketing activities to drive new technologies into the McAfee market.
- Assist sales team with pre-sales activities including the development of formal sales plans and proposals, demonstrations and moderately complex presentations for the customers.
- Enabling the pre-sales technical functions within our Channel Partners, which includes demo enablement and POC support
- Provide consultation, training and sales support services for the product range to partners or direct to customers on-site or by telephone, taking technical responsibility.
- Conduct product education for the sales team on key features and differentiators
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Strong personal presence, capable of engaging senior management
- Good blend of business/commercial, sales and technical skills
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting the IT Security business and McAfee’s differentiators versus the competition
- Self-starter who is pro-active, creative, with lots of initiative and a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Results-driven with strong goal-orientation
- Comfortable/Competent with both sales and delivery activities
- Ideally from an Information Security Team within a Consultancy Company/SI or a Security Vendor.
- Willing to work and travel flexible hours to suit customer requirements.
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Flexible with regards to travel
- Excellent English skill in verbal and written
- CISSP certification is a plus
- Experience working with SIs and channel partners
- Technical experience, installing, designing, managing, administering and supporting an enterprise network. Expertise in the following disciplines: network security, SIEM and/or SOC, Endpoint security solution, advance threat protection solution, content security, security management, etc.
About the company
McAfee is now part of Intel Security.
With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven security solutions and services that protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use around the world.
Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security’s mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world.
55/F Shun Hing Square Di Wang, 5002 Shennan Road, Luohu District Shenzhen, 44, 518008 China