Full-Time Intel, Technical Factory Manager
- The NDG Technical Factory Manager is responsible for ensuring project manufacturing readiness and supporting build plan execution from prototype through early stage ramp and production builds.
- Supports product development teams by ensuring manufacturing requirements are met and informs product design for manufacturability, test, reliability, and inspection.
- Responsible for development of manufacturing operational processes and reporting systems and coordination between internal engineering and operations groups and 3rd party manufacturing partners to ensure production readiness and build execution to meet program schedule requirements and ensure effective product ramp and supply.
- Responsibilities Ready production lines for programs and projects from prototype through early stage production ramp and ensure production and manufacturing quality are maintained through the product life cycle.
- Provide onsite leadership of early lab and factory build preparation and execution.
- Develop and implement tracking and reporting systems to monitor manufacturing efficiency and product supply chain health.
- Identify gaps in manufacturing process requirements and capabilities and implement and scale new process technologies as required.
- Support supplier evaluation and qualification process and maintain operational and contractual alignment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing and shipping for revenue highly integrated consumer electronics.
- Experience managing global manufacturing suppliers’ production processes in early phases of product development.
- Demonstrated experience in ramping consumer electronics manufacturing assembly and test lines and supervision of 3rd party production operations.
- Experience participating in cross-functional / inter-organization project teams responsible for production readiness and factory operations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Regular domestic PRC travel required.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant engineering field with program management and/or manufacturing engineering experience.
About the company
Intel’s Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel’s expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
55/F Shun Hing Square Di Wang, 5002 Shennan Road, Luohu District Shenzhen, 44, 518008 China