Full-Time Jabra, Industrialization Project Manager
- Manage and implement the New Product Industrialisation strategy, whether it is In House model or Direct model.
- Manage the introduction of new products at our Tier 1¡¯s.
- Perform the interface role between GN R&D team and the Tier 1¡¯s.
- Ensure the tier 1 follows GN procedures in relation to NPI processes.
- Ensure the capacity available at the Tier 1 exceeds the forecasted demand.
- Ensure the Tier 1 process is ready to support the project schedule as defined by the project team.
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and able to define manufacturing flows for new products.
- Capable of performing Design For X, analysis and feeding back proposals to R&D.
- Able to interact with R&D groups across different disciplines ¨C Mechanical, Test, Acoustic, Hardware.
- Support and document the builds according to the GN NPI processes.
- Highlight any problems to the R&D team and propose solutions.
- Ensure that yield targets are met before proceeding to next phases.
- Actively manage the actions that arise from the build.
- Controlling changes from the R&D team into the Tier 1.
- Degree in either Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Manufacturing or NPI roles within the Consumer Electronics business.
- Minimum 5 years experience working on projects with international customers, within medium to high volume production.
- Project management experience.
About the company
Through its Jabra brand, GN Netcom is a world leader in innovative hands free audio solutions. Jabra develops and markets a broad range of wireless and corded headsets for users in call centers and ofﬁces, including Uniﬁed Communications users. Jabra also develops and markets corded and Bluetooth® headsets for voice communication, headphones for music as well as in-car speakerphones for mobile users.
Jabra is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, has sales offices around the world and employs approximately 925 people.
Address and contact
Rm. 1603, Leizhen Mansion, Fuming Rd., Futian,
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518000