Full-Time Jabra, Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Participate in product development teams from start of project to product in full Mass production, with primary responsibility for Driving all DFX/DFM review, Tool design review, approval of production setup for Mass production at Tier2, support at Parts approval, management of all interaction/communication/reviews with Tier2 suppliers.
- Tooling set-up including part approvals and supplier audits for plastics and metal parts.
- Quality responsibility for tooling and plastics/metal parts from project to EOL.
- Technical Support for component manufacturing incl. Support for ALT test and analysis of failures in ALT.
- Monitor Tooling lifetime usage and Manage/plan/initiate preventive maintenance and replacement tools
- Manage development of additional copy tools when requested by capacity responsible GNN function.
- Ensure compliance with GN NPI and PDP processes and procedures
- Participate in continuous improvements program for GN NPI and PDP processes and procedures
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering e.g. Master or Bachelor and formal training in project management.
- Senior Engineering experience with 5-10 years of experience in relevant technical area (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Tool development, Plastic moulding), and project management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on projects with international customers and medium to high volume production and/or R&D.
- Fluent in writing and speaking Chinese and English, able to communicate efficiently in English on phone conference calls with many participants.
- Normal PC and MS Office user, skilled and experienced in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Outlook etc.
- Good communicator, able to function effectively in organisation with many interfaces internally and externally.
About the company
Through its Jabra brand, GN Netcom is a world leader in innovative hands free audio solutions. Jabra develops and markets a broad range of wireless and corded headsets for users in call centers and ofﬁces, including Uniﬁed Communications users. Jabra also develops and markets corded and Bluetooth® headsets for voice communication, headphones for music as well as in-car speakerphones for mobile users.
Jabra is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, has sales offices around the world and employs approximately 925 people.
Address and contact
Rm. 1603, Leizhen Mansion, Fuming Rd., Futian,
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518000