Full-Time Johnson Electric, Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Work with project team and production team in new product development
- Liaise and coordinate with specialists and business units
- Responsible for technical reviewing, cycle time optimizing and quality improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines
- Familiar with Solid work, Auto CAD or Pro/E
- At least 5 years working experience in manufacturing or similar field
- Acknowledge of machining is a must
- Able to work in dynamic environment and results-driven
- Work under tight schedule, high sense of responsibility and with good coordination skills
About the company
Johnson Electric is one of the world’s largest providers of motion subsystems and motion components for automotive and industrial applications. Over the years, we have shipped billions of motion products to more than thirty countries in hundreds of different applications. Johnson Electric has an annual production capacity of over one billion motors and motion subsystems. The Group structure consists of a number of operating divisions & business units focused on their particular customer application or product segment.
The Group’s motion systems, motors and switches businesses are managed through three operating divisions: Automotive Products Group, Industry Products Group and Johnson Medtech.
Supporting our customers worldwide are sixteen R&D centres located in Hong Kong (China), Shenzhen (China), Shanghai (China), Nagano (Japan), Yokneam (Israel), Asti (Italy), Murten (Switzerland), Halver (Germany), Dresden (Germany), Oldenburg (Germany), Isle of Wight (Parlex), San Jose (USA), Methuen (USA), Vandalia (USA), Springfield (USA) and Plymouth (USA).
The Group also includes a number of complementary subsidiary companies. These include an innovative provider of flexible printed circuits and interconnect solutions; a successful niche player in the programmable controls industry; and a rapidly growing China auto parts business.
Address and contact
Xin Er Industrial Zone
Shajing Town, Baoan
Tel: +86 755 2990 0437