Full-Time Lego, Assistant Manager (Tooling Engineering)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Join our Tooling Engineering team based in Shenzhen and leverage your expertise in injection mold design and molding process that drive the LEGO Group’s ultimate goal of the best quality.
- A technical expert and an integrator of key initiatives and stakeholders
- Drive DFM, mold design and molding optimizations with cross-functional teams and external suppliers
- Initiate technology innovation on tooling and molding to sustain core business
- Collaborate extensively with global stakeholders and external suppliers to manage projects and deliver KPIs
We are looking for a technical expert, team player and game changer
- Expertise on injection mold design , Especially need to have enriched experience and knowledge on double injection mold design
- Enriched knowledge and experience on injection mold making and molding process
- Sensitivity to technology innovation and new technology application
- Strong collaboration, communication and project management skills
- Preferably with more than 8 years’ working experience in relevant working area
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
About the company
The LEGO Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. We work to create a unique competitive advantage in all markets and consumer segments we choose to play in. All of this is possible because of the positive and trusting culture of the LEGO Group. In Asia Procurement team, you are going to work in a collaborative and diversified team environment that fosters individual development at the same time.
Address and contact
East Pacific International Center,
ShenNan Road No. 7888,
Tel.+86 755 2387 8000