Full-Time Lenovo, Communication Assistant
- Corporate accounts visiting reception, including from overseas customers,government officers, Foreign Academy and domestic University;
- Responsible for producing Shenzhen site internal communication culture materials including quarterly company reception desk display board and monthly industry trend posters etc.;
- Assist to organize and work as emcee in Shenzhen site level big events, such as, April 1 Day One Activity, New Year Kick Off meeting, Shenzhen site AHM and Spring Festival Gala etc.;
- Work as bridge to cascade Corporate culture and strategy in Shenzhen site by holding semi-year all hands meeting;
- Collaborate with corporate communication and HR team to develop employer branding in some project on demond, such as the “schoolarship program” and “Yuanqing Bonus Redistribution”;
- Internal communication on Employee Club activities.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in English would be better;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese, strong organization skills and willingness in activity;
- Good teamwork spirit and a proactive work attitude, able to work under pressure, willing to learn and grow;
- Computer skills in: Microsoft Office, outlook, publishing software is an advantage.
About the company
With over $30B+ in sales, Lenovo is the fastest growing major PC maker. The company climbed to number 1 in worldwide PC market share in July’2013.
Today, Lenovo is a global corporation with significant operations on six continents and operating in more than 60 countries and selling products in 160. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. We view our differences and diversity as a source of strength in building a collaborative culture that helps us achieve our goals.
We have no world headquarters and, instead, have put in place a distributed management structure that places operational hubs in centers of excellence around the world integrating this talented, diverse group into a cohesive Next Generation company.
Address and contact
8/F, Lenovo Building,
Science & Industry Park,
Tel: +86 – 755 – 26553388 – 3753
Fax: +86 – 755 – 26013740