Full-Time Lenovo, Global Testing Engineer
- To develop, release and improvement Lenovo Server Production manufacturing test process during NPI phase (especially on Pre-SVT)
- To upgrade or improvement test code, test process code, and tools with GSDL Team (especially on Test-Log Integration)
- To support new product introduction by setting up test process, conduct trial build, to manage test process problems which are to be caused by design, parts, process.
- To support Server Production in WW MFG Sites. The manufacturing test process is including the function test code, the process code dev., test equipment, procedures etc.
- To provide technical support on above MFG test process to world-wide manufacturing site.
- To drive world-wide test engineering projects, to improve, to enhance Lenovo MFG test processPosition Requirements
- refer 6+ years of experience in PC industry Test Engineering and Management, Knowledge in manufacturing test process development and related documentations. Technical Program Management or comparable related industry experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, C#, C++, Linux test platform/Tools development knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to speak and write well in English, A strong verbal and written communication skill is a must along with good interpersonal skills. Fluent in technical English.
- Ability to work independently, cooperate well in the team environment, Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and quality data systems and data collections. Understanding of Lean Manufacturing is a plus
About the company
With over $30B+ in sales, Lenovo is the fastest growing major PC maker. The company climbed to number 1 in worldwide PC market share in July’2013.
Today, Lenovo is a global corporation with significant operations on six continents and operating in more than 60 countries and selling products in 160. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. We view our differences and diversity as a source of strength in building a collaborative culture that helps us achieve our goals.
We have no world headquarters and, instead, have put in place a distributed management structure that places operational hubs in centers of excellence around the world integrating this talented, diverse group into a cohesive Next Generation company.
Address and contact
8/F, Lenovo Building,
Science & Industry Park,
Tel: +86 – 755 – 26553388 – 3753
Fax: +86 – 755 – 26013740