Full-Time Lenovo, Software Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Ownership of software delivery for product
- Present ODT as software project manager for ECS BU
- Deliver the marketing requirement to software team and ensure the software offering defined
- Commit and Manage the software delivering schedule
- Manage the defect resolving and lesson learn driven
- Prepare the documentation of project milestone and present in review meetings
- Manage the Mfg and field issue in project lifecycle
- Manage the plan change request in project lifecycle
- Engagement in process improvement
- Take other team responsibility
- Bachelors degree and above is required
- Two years and above experience in computer industry
- Tow years and above experience in project management
- Good communication skill in both written and oral English
- Familiar with IOD is preferred
- Strong presentation skill
- Strong willing to learn
- LSS GB is preferred
About the company
With over $30B+ in sales, Lenovo is the fastest growing major PC maker. The company climbed to number 1 in worldwide PC market share in July’2013.
Today, Lenovo is a global corporation with significant operations on six continents and operating in more than 60 countries and selling products in 160. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. We view our differences and diversity as a source of strength in building a collaborative culture that helps us achieve our goals.
We have no world headquarters and, instead, have put in place a distributed management structure that places operational hubs in centers of excellence around the world integrating this talented, diverse group into a cohesive Next Generation company.
Address and contact
8/F, Lenovo Building,
Science & Industry Park,
Tel: +86 – 755 – 26553388 – 3753
Fax: +86 – 755 – 26013740