Full-Time Lenovo, Software Release Manager
Lenovo develop software that is included in our Windows and Android solutions for Think and Idea products. We are looking for a Software Release Manager who will help in the overall development of this value-added software. The candidate will be working with a worldwide team of developers. Responsibilities will include the following:
The candidate must have strong knowledge of and developing experience in the following areas:
- Ability to communicate within and outside a Project team to Determine project requirements and develop project Scope
- Develop and control a Project Plan
- Develop and implement a Risk Plan
- Develop aa Quality Plan with success criteria
- Determine Resource Requirements for a project
- Lead a project team through Execution Phase
- Perform Change Management for Scope, 8. Schedule and Quality Prepare project status reports and present to management
- Perform Project closing activities
- Minimum experience of 3 years managing cross-function software develop projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Excellent analytic skills and experience
- Ability to lead a team and drive project decisions.
- Ability to identify and communicate project conflicts and negotiate
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to identity risks and develop plans to mitigate
- MS PPT experience
- PMP certification is plus
- Agile experience preferred
About the company
With over $30B+ in sales, Lenovo is the fastest growing major PC maker. The company climbed to number 1 in worldwide PC market share in July’2013.
Today, Lenovo is a global corporation with significant operations on six continents and operating in more than 60 countries and selling products in 160. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. We view our differences and diversity as a source of strength in building a collaborative culture that helps us achieve our goals.
We have no world headquarters and, instead, have put in place a distributed management structure that places operational hubs in centers of excellence around the world integrating this talented, diverse group into a cohesive Next Generation company.
Address and contact
8/F, Lenovo Building,
Science & Industry Park,
Tel: +86 – 755 – 26553388 – 3753
Fax: +86 – 755 – 26013740