Full-Time L’Oréal, Financial Controller ( Shanghai )
- Operate monthly/semester/yearly closing from Topline to Bottom line
- Ensure budget control of the costs relevant to promotional expenses/Costs of goods/marketing expenses, analysis of variance budget/actual in P&L to identify Opps & risks for landing
- Follow-up KPIs and ensure brand`s resource usage efficiency
- Build close boundary with concerned party on all brand related topics, provide report & analysis to support business decision and investment
- Assure accurate brand reporting on timely basis and with high quality, and all requests being answered in time
- System owner of data tracking & group reporting tools
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager
About the company
L’Oréal is a world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a tremendous entrepreneurial instinct. For the past century,L’Oréal has pursued a tireless quest: respond to the desire for well-being of millions of men and women and give every person the right to beauty by making it accessible.
25F, Park Place, 1601 West Nanjing Road, Jingan District, Shanghai 200040