Full-Time L’Oréal, Product Performance Evaluation ( Shanghai )
A key strategic role within the L’Oreal R&I organization, reporting to the Head of Evaluation in the Shanghai HUB.
Lead all evaluation for all innovation projects within an entire category. This includes the planning and synthesis of all consumer, sensory, instrumental and claims testing. In general to ensure the perceived performance of L’Oreal products.
- Propose project strategies for your category unit , incorporating technological innovation, consumer perception and market demand
- Anticipate needs and define category evaluation capability development plans working with category general managers and functional capabilities
- Work with teams to target new knowledge, methods
- Help to develop managers and scientists working within the functional teams
- Supervise the budget: balancing demand, business-line priorities and resources
- Provide specialist input within L’Oréal and outside the Group
- Help supervise transverse projects within the business line and ensure a cross-disciplinary approach and transfer for methods, protocols and expertise for the research division
- Integrate the international scope of evaluations by striking a balance between method standardization and individual country requirements
- Tailor the communications strategy to promote the work of the department
- Supervise team recruitment, development and management; ensure the development of know-how and expertise and contribute to organizational growth
- Good knowledge of the scientific field (monitoring, bibliography, etc.
- Good knowledge research: culture, organization and operating procedure
- Awareness of market developments (bibliographies, benchmarking, patents and internal presentations/technologies)
- Ability to supervise a portfolio and manage a budget
- Proficiency in English – written and spoken
- Ability to work in international networks
About the company
L’Oréal is a world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a tremendous entrepreneurial instinct. For the past century,L’Oréal has pursued a tireless quest: respond to the desire for well-being of millions of men and women and give every person the right to beauty by making it accessible.
25F, Park Place, 1601 West Nanjing Road, Jingan District, Shanghai 200040