Full-Time Monster English Training Center , ESL ( English Second Language ) Teacher
- Be familiar with the courses of study and the textbooks in the school.
- Prepare lessons and equipment in advance for all classes.
- Keep the teachers’ room, equipment and resources well-organized and in good condition.
- Update student files and complete progress reports (feedback) in a timely manner.
- The Full-time Teacher works for 40 hours per week, of which 25 hours are contacted teaching hours, and need to work in weekends and evenings.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English. Native speakers are better.
- Love teaching kids. Enjoy being with 3-15 years old kids. Student-service minded.
- Have TEFL and experienced teacher is strongly preferred.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and stability.
- Able to work under own initiative and within a team.
- Actively seeks to improve personal and professional (teaching) skills.
About the company
he Monster English Training Center locates in the bustling area of Nanshan District. We are a comprehensive training center which has art, chess, English and other classes. The textbooks we use are from MM publications and MACMILLAN.