Full-Time Nvidia, Content Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to formulate and lead content engagement initiatives for the worldwide leader in visual computing technologies. The candidate is expected to be of high energy and character, and have the ability to influence and inspire. The role requires extensive travel, and the willingness to work with co-workers across various time zones around the world.
- Perfectly align NVIDIA’s platform technologies with the top games and game developers/publishers
- Facilitate the adoption and incorporation of advanced graphics and physics technologies that will reward owners of NVIDIA GeForce and Tegra processors with a differentiated experience
- Sign developers/publishers into NVIDIA’s partnership programs by pitching the benefits of extensive technical and co-marketing collaboration with NVIDIA
- Ensure that key titles perform favorably on NVIDIA GPUs
- Devise and execute go-to-market strategies which will drive sales of NVIDIA GPUs
- The candidate will be expected to provide and maintain plan of records (POR’s) that outline key plans involving top game applications.
- The position is specifically responsible for coordinating the technical engagement functions as well as go-to-market programs that make effective use of content to amplify NVIDIA product messaging and positioning.
- This role is also extremely cross-functional and will, at times, require the candidate to work with internal groups including Developer Technology, PhysX engineering, Technology Evangelism, Developer Tools, Software (Driver), QA, PR, Sales, Events, Campaign, Marcom, Product Marketing, Technical Marketing and Strategic Marketing teams.
- BA or BS college degree, 4+ working experience
- Strong familiarity with the online PC and mobile gaming industry and its trends
- An enthusiast who has a strong passion for games and computing technologies
- Familiarity with, or at least strong interest in 3D graphics; knowledge of DirectX and OpenGL a plus
- Experience in managing projects and software development schedules
- Strong analytical skills which allow for creative methods to achieve results and solve problems
- Ability to negotiate and close business deals – The ability to set one’s own agendas, but also work very collaboratively and be willing to back-up other team members
- Strong negotiation, organization and time management skills
- Written and oral English skill is essential
- Tenacity and attention to detail
About the company
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.
NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro? products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla? products.
These products are transforming visually-rich and computationally-intensive applications such as video games, film production, broadcasting, industrial design, financial modeling, space exploration, and medical imaging.
Address and contact
Productivity Building #5
Hi-tech Middle 2nd Road
Shenzhen Hi-Tech Industrial Park
Shenzhen, China 518057
Tel. +86 755 8602 9500