Full-Time Oracle, Desktop Support Engineer
- Independent charge of managing the location
- Hands-on Hardware and Software support of Desktops, Laptops and other Client Computing devices
- Asset Management
- Vendor Management
- Planning, Forecasting and Reporting etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Engineering preferred
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in supporting desktops and laptops in large organizations
- Expertise supporting Desktop OS platforms – Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux and Apple Mac
- Expertise on various desktop and laptop models from Lenovo and Dell.
- Expertise supporting Client devices like iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Surface Pro etc.
- Expertise supporting Office Automation software like MS Office
- Suite, Mail clients like Thunderbird and MS Outlook, Browsers ( IE, Firefox, Chrome) and Browser based applications, McAfee Anti Virus software etc in a LAN/WAN Environment
- Should have demonstrated hardware and software troubleshooting abilities in his previous assignments
- Completes own role independently within defined policies and procedures
- Should have good spoken and written communication skills in local language and English.
- Self motivated and self managing
- Ability to function both as an individual contributor and team player
Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
Monitor the fundamental server/network capacity. Determine the characteristics of a problem and either resolve the problem immediately and/or record, escalate, and track the problem through to closure and to the customer*s satisfaction.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. BS in Computer Science or related field.
About the company
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications
Address and contact
Shenzhen High-tech South, 8th floor unit, Desai Technology Building 0801-0803 , ,
Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China 518057
Tel: 86-755-8660 7100
Fax: 86-755-2167 1299