Full-Time PCH International, Senior Electronics Engineer
We are looking for a talented and driven senior electronics engineer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate is someone from a consumer electronics background who has participated at a senior level in the design of high volume, high quality, low power products. Importantly, the candidate must also have direct experience in bringing new designs into mass production at factory floor level.
The candidate will be required to work directly with our clients’ electrical design teams to ensure client designs can be quickly brought to mass production at our factories. This will involve:
- careful review of client designs (schematic and board level),
- receiving draft designs (schematic and board level) and providing review feedback, especially with regard to design for manufacture and design for testability.
- understanding the complete manufacturing flow so that we can optimize and reduce the time taken to get validated product designs into mass production.
- representing our clients’ electrical design teams interests at factory level.
Key Performance Indicators
KPI measured according to the following:
- quality of relationships with clients’ design teams
- quality of relationships with our factory people
- time taken to carry out design review cycle with the client electrical design team,
- time take to get clients’ designs into mass production at factories
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English with the ability to communicate electrical technical information in both languages (written and spoken).
- First or 2.1 level degree in electronic/electrical engineering.
- Ideally more than 10 years work experience in a design/manufacturing environment.
- In depth knowledge and experience with electronic circuit design and manufacture, including microcontrollers-based designs,
- design of wireless systems (Bluetooth, Wifi, etc.),
- design of power supply and rechargeable battery circuits,
- ensors and control components,
- design of ultra low power circuits,
- embedded systems design
- expert in SMT and working with high density PCB designs in production (0.4mm pitch BGA etc.)
- test and programming jigs for production line use,
- radio systems testing in factory environments.
- Electronics CAD software.
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously at off-site locations is a must. Generally, the candidate will be the sole communications channel between the factory floor and the client design team. This is a very important role with a high degree of responsibility and requires a very high standard of excellent technical communications to the client.
About the company
We work on the cusp of innovation and technology to take products from an idea all the way to the end consumer. From startups to Fortune 500s, PCH designs custom manufacturing solutions for the world’s best brands.
From design engineering and development, manufacturing, packaging and fulfillment, to distribution and retail, PCH takes on the toughest challenges at every stage.
Address and contact
Block D&E, 4/F, Du Shi Ming Yuan, Jintang Street Cai Wu Wei Luo Hu District Shenzhen
Guangdong P.R.China 518010
Tel: +86 755 2598 8866
Fax: +86 755 2598 8084