Full-Time Philips, Project Manager ( Development Quality )
- You have at all times the consumer overview and value judgment including the business impact
- You are integral responsible for the quality assessment of our consumer luminaries range.
- Uses inter disciplinary alignments to maximize performance to reach the quality level
- You can set priorities (progress blocking / project blocking) and derogate internal spec issues.
- You ensure proper definition and execution of the quality test plan by reviewing and coaching
- You are a quality gatekeeper
- Project Plan Platform deliverables
- Key-inspector in overall plans
- Quality KPI’s
- You provide leadership, steer all product quality related activities and advise in milestones.
You assist the project leaders/project manager in decisions, using:
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Critical Parameters (CTQ’s)
- Robust & Reliable Design (DFSS, QTP)
- Risk & Problem Management (FMEA, reviews)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master Degree in Engineering, Electrical or Electronics with strong affinity for ‘quality’ as a competence
- Very communicative person and team player, being able to work in a broad scope and interacting with a lot of disciplines: Electronics, Mechanics, Software, Commercial Department and the Consumer Experience Centre.
- Being immune to stress, leader. Customer-oriented.
- Dynamic person, being able to operate in a project driven organization and responding to directions from the Project Manager and Team Leader. Able to timely reach milestones.
- Fluently communicating in English, since operating in an international context.
About the company
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2012 sales of EUR 24.8 billion and employs approximately 115,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Auxiliary Building of Shekou Technology Building
Nanhai Road, Nanshan