Full-Time Power Integrations, LED Field Applications Engineers (FAE)
You will be responsible for creating innovative state of the art LED Lighting driver circuit designs to maximize efficiency and reliability.
Provide high voltage LED driver design support to customers that includes: paper / theoretical designs, building full customized power supplies and winding high voltage transformers
Provide PI direct technical support to Key LED Lighting customers defined by Field sales.
Update customers with latest products information and support them with LED driver demo boards along with engineering reports.
Support customer projects in close co-operation with other Engineering LED Lighting team WW
Ability to work in a dynamic WW multi-ethnical organization
Conduct periodical training to distributor FAE team and workshops / seminars ( In-house & Public ) for key LED Lighting customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Should possess strong fundamentals knowledge of LED Lighting mainly drivers and its various topologies
- Should have strong fundamental knowledge in meeting LED driver standards (PF / THD / Surge etc ) and implementation
- Strong Knowledge and experience in AC/DC SMPS design, testing and analysis.
- Should possess knowledge in designing magnetic components including transformers, Common Mode chokes / Inductors etc.
- Able to debug, designs and recommend changes.
- Strong knowledge on design / simulation tools
- To work closely with WW LED Application and our prototype teams in the build of cutting edge solution, components and systems.
- Able to build good working relationships with colleagues and with customers
- Contributes effectively to Sales strategies.
- Strong communication skill, both verbal and in writing.
- Minimum of 4-6 Years of experience in Design and Development of SMPS from LED Lighting Industry
- Should have strong working knowledge in production & process flow for pilot and proto build.
- Minimum Masters in Power Electronics / Electrical (M.E ) or B.E ( Electronics ) OR
- Diploma in Electronics with Degree in Electronics or AMIE ( Electronics )
About the company
Power Integrations is the leading supplier of high-voltage integrated circuits used in energy-efficient power conversion. The company’s innovative technology enables compact, energy-efficient power supplies in a wide range of electronic products, in AC-DC, DC-DC and LED lighting applications. Since its introduction in 1998, Power Integrations’ EcoSmart(R) energy-efficiency technology has saved an estimated $3.6 billion of standby energy waste and prevented millions of tons of CO2 emissions. The company’s Green Room web site provides a wealth of information about “energy vampires” and the issue of standby energy waste, along with a comprehensive guide to energy-efficiency standards around the world. Reflecting the environmental benefits of EcoSmart technology, Power Integrations is included in clean-technology stock indices sponsored by the Cleantech Group (Amex: CTIUS) and Clean Edge (Nasdaq: CELS). For more information, please visit www.powerint.com.
Address and contact
17/F, Hivac Building, No 2
Keji Nan 8th Road, Nanshan District
Shenzhen, China, 518057