Full-Time Qualcomm, Automation Engineer (Product Stability Test )
- Work together with global teams across different time zones to support daily stability test.
- Stability test design for new features and functions of Qualcomm platforms.
- Automation tools development for test quality and efficiency improvement.
- Support on the test environment setup for different functional part stability test purpose.
- Work closely with project leads/other function groups to make sure the key milestones of the products could be achieved with high quality.
- Preliminary analyze the issues found in daily stability test.
- Support on global developers for the issues debugging activities.
- Lead the product stability test team in Shenzhen.
- Setup the stability test environment in both lab and field condition.
- Support customer for stability issue reproduce and analysis.
- Familiar with phone automation test methodology and strategy especially on stability test area.
- Strong experience in Perl/Python programming.
- Knowledge on CPU architecture and instruction sets, microprocessor architecture needed (ARM experience is plus, Hexagon experience highly preferred).
- Experience on Qualcomm solution (MSM, APQ, MDM) highly preferred.
- Knowledge on Android architecture and familiar with adb logs for debug would be preferred.
- Understanding of Modem protocol layer (TDSCDMA,WCDMA, LTE, GSM, CDMA).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English are required.
- Mature interpersonal skills with an ability to collaboratively work with many varied teams and resolve problems spanning many disciplines.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment.
- Good knowledge of bug tracking system, such as JIRA, Prism.
About the company
Qualcomm started as an idea. An agreement. A pact. In 1985, seven individuals met in a den in San Diego for the purpose of creating “quality communications.” Today that den spans across more than 170 offices in more than 40 countries. The idea, however, remains the same.
No 0704, Desay Technology Bldg
Gaoxin S. First Ave, Gaoxin Science Park
Nanshan District Shenzhen 518057