Full-Time Qualcomm, Conformance Test Engineer
- Manage test requirements, organize test plan reviews, generate required test reports and provide test execution/support to carriers and TE vendor
- Conduct GSM/WCDMD/TD-SCDMA/C2K/TD-LTE/LTE-FDD Certification test and Carrier accept test etc.
- Able to conduct test independently and also have ability of leading team to finish test sessions.
- Provide analysis/debug for issues encountered during test; need to follow up issues analyzing it.
- Provide technical support to customers by giving assistance in trouble shooting, issue identifying and analysis and by providing detail information to development team
- Interaction with TE vendors and carriers for interoperability issues and other support is required
- Interaction is also required with software / hardware Application engineers, Software development group, System Design Engineers to ensure timely resolution of terminal issues
- Quick learning and open minded
- Travel is required
- Knowledge on 3GPP/3GPP2/CCSA/CMCC standards
- Knowledge and experience with GSM/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA /LTE protocols (NAS, RRC, RLC/MAC, L1, etc), UMTS and LTE protocols
- System Knowledge on GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/TD-SCDMA/LTE Interoperability is a plus
- Familiar with conformance TE, such as Anite/RAS/Anritsu/DT/Starpoint conformance test system
- Experience in MTnet/China carriers UMTS/TD-SCDMA/LTE testing is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and written skills both in Chinese and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering preferred.
About the company
As the world leader in next generation mobile technologies, Qualcomm ideas and inventions are driving wireless growth and helping to connect people to information, entertainment and one another. Qualcomm’s breakthrough technologies enable the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere.
Qualcomm is ranked on Fortune’s list of ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ and has been for the past 14 years. With over 20,000 employees around the world, Qualcomm puts great value in our innovative culture and excellent work environment.
No 1 Zhong Xin Si Road
11th floor, Futian District
Kerry Plaza Tower 2 Shenzhen 518048