Full-Time Qualcomm, Senior Software Engineering ( Browser )
- Support Qualcomm Android Phone/Tablet platform customers on Browser related issues.
- Help customers to understand Qualcomm Snapdragon Webtech Engine.
- Help customers to debug Browser related issues and identify the root cause. Work with Dev team to solve customer issues quickly.
Skills and Experience:
- Deep understanding in any Web engine, webkit, blink, etc.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming/debug. Familiar with Java and/or C# programming is a big plus.
- Proficient in Android debugging, eg crash debugging, memory debugging etc..
- Familiar with Android Webview and Browser app
- Familiar with Chromium net stack, Google V8 is a plus
- Good English communication skills both in verbal and written
- 3 years working experience in Browser or Web engine
Education Requirements :
- Bachelor or above with a major of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant.
About the company
Qualcomm started as an idea. An agreement. A pact. In 1985, seven individuals met in a den in San Diego for the purpose of creating “quality communications.” Today that den spans across more than 170 offices in more than 40 countries. The idea, however, remains the same.
No 0704, Desay Technology Bldg
Gaoxin S. First Ave, Gaoxin Science Park
Nanshan District Shenzhen 518057