Full-Time Qualcomm, Senior Software Engineering ( Display )
- Support Qualcomm 4G/3G chipset customers for design-win projects,
- Help customers to understand Qualcomm Display solution/software/algorithms
- Provide instructions and on-site support for customers to resolve issues quickly in using Qualcomm display solution,
- Identify problems reported by customers, report Qualcomm bugs to development team and provide the analysis until the root cause are found and bugs are fixed.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences, especially for mobile devices is preferred,
- Deep understand of ARM architecture and embedded System/OS theory.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming/debug, familiar with Java programming.
- Familiar with display technologies and interfaces, such as MIPI DSI, HDMI and etc.
- Familiar with Android Framework and HAL architecture, ADB debug experience is big plus.
- Proficient with Linux kernel debugging, experience in driver development is a big plus.
- Graphics knowledge about OpenGL ES 1.x, 2.x and EGL is a big plus as well
- Rich experience in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Quick learning ability and highly self-motivated.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor or above with a major of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant.
About the company
Qualcomm started as an idea. An agreement. A pact. In 1985, seven individuals met in a den in San Diego for the purpose of creating “quality communications.” Today that den spans across more than 170 offices in more than 40 countries. The idea, however, remains the same.
No 0704, Desay Technology Bldg
Gaoxin S. First Ave, Gaoxin Science Park
Nanshan District Shenzhen 518057