Full-Time Qualcomm, Stability Engineer ( Linux Kernel )
- Trouble shooting for Linux kernel/driver stability issues for Android smart phone products.
- Work with US/India and other technical teams to locate and solve the stability issues.
- Technical support for alpha projects, and provides the necessary technical solution according to the requirement of customers.
- Excellent C/C++ programming ability, familiar with ARM architecture and assembly programming.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving ability, with great passionate to handle the complex issues.
- Good understand of Linux kernel/driver mechanism, proven experience in debugging Linux kernel/driver issues.
- It will be an advantage to have the Android framework knowledge.
- BSCS/BSEE with 4+ years experiences or MSCS/MSEE with 2+ years experiences, with 1+ years experiences in Linux kernel/driver areas.
About the company
As the world leader in next generation mobile technologies, Qualcomm ideas and inventions are driving wireless growth and helping to connect people to information, entertainment and one another. Qualcomm’s breakthrough technologies enable the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere.
Qualcomm is ranked on Fortune’s list of ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ and has been for the past 14 years. With over 20,000 employees around the world, Qualcomm puts great value in our innovative culture and excellent work environment.
No 1 Zhong Xin Si Road
11th floor, Futian District
Kerry Plaza Tower 2 Shenzhen 518048