Full-Time S.F. Express, Automation Specialist
- Responsible for the automation project research at the initial stage and put forward specific solutions.
- Assist the purchaser in looking for suppliers, and follow up the latest technologies related to the suppliers.
- Formulate the bidding documents and schemes.
- Review the suppliers’ technical proposal.
- Manage and control the automation project.
- Inspect and accept the automation project and hand over the system to the user department.
- Set the work plan and job aim of the team members, provide instructions and lead the team and members to reach the job objectives.
- Bachelor degree or above in Automation/Process Control/Mechatronics/Electric Engineering and related majors.At least 8 years’ work experience, at least 2 years’ management experience.
- Been responsible for one or more automation projects at strategy level of large-scale company, or been responsible for two or more key operation automation projects.
- Be familiar with site construction process of the automation equipment, including wiring, installation, debugging and commissioning of the equipment.
- Certain understanding of software development; Be familiar with database development process and PLC programming.
- Proficiency in using and installing common electronic appliance control instruments.
- Be able to manage the projects, including the planning, organization, control and implementation of the projects.
- Excellent command of CAD; Be good at drawing art work sheet.
- Fluent oral English, be able to translate technical documents.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
About the company
Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, S.F. Express (Group) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as S.F. Express) have been providing domestic and international express delivery solutions to a wide array of customers since our establishment in 1993.
Since its establishment, S.F. Express has been committed to improving service quality and to satisfying market demands. It has built an extensive business unit covering research and development, logistics, pickup & delivery network, etc. which spans the nation (including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan). At the same time, its international network has been actively expanding; its service network now covers South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, and the United States.
S.F. Express has been investing heavily in the company’s infrastructure, and continually improving the end-to-end express delivery procedures that span monitoring, tracking, enquiry, and resource allocation, to ensure its continuous improvement not only in service quality but also in customer satisfaction.
Jintian Road Futian, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China