Full-Time S.F. Express, Learning and Development Specialist
- Establish a sales training system, the mode of conducting training and management by different levels, and build evaluation systems, processes and regulations according to the Group’s talent strategic planning.
- Provide consulting on learning programs for business departments based on the Group’s business trends and make full use of existing resources to help business departments solve business problems.
- Analyze the sales training demands of the Group, formulate sales training related annual budget, training plan and evaluation, make sure the training plans meet training demands, set up KPI of training teams and specify evaluation mechanism.
- Establish sales training evaluation system, make sure the effectiveness and efficiency of the training projects, collect, sort and analyze data regularly, report to the main interested parties and formulate monthly report; monitor relevant data regularly and provide the report of different dimensions on demands.
- Provide support to development and evaluation of internal sales training courses, procurement and evaluation of external courses, cultivation of internal lecturers and finish personal teaching tasks.
- Responsible for team member cultivation and help member improve professional abilities.
- Responsible for the communication and coordination of internal resources, maintain learning assets and share resources.
- Complete tasks assigned by the superior.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above, with at least 10 years’ training-related work experience, including more than 5 years’ experience in training management in large and medium-size enterprise, preferable with experience in enterprise colleges, business colleges and sales training.
- Knowledge in HR management theories and daily operation processes of corporate training, and excellent leadership and team building capability.
- Honest, committed and open, good at talent cultivation and able to work under pressure.
- Great ability of written and oral expression, quick-thinking, a good listener and willing to share.
- Outstanding ability of management by objectives, have good work ethic and team spirit.
About the company
Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, S.F. Express (Group) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as S.F. Express) have been providing domestic and international express delivery solutions to a wide array of customers since our establishment in 1993.
Since its establishment, S.F. Express has been committed to improving service quality and to satisfying market demands. It has built an extensive business unit covering research and development, logistics, pickup & delivery network, etc. which spans the nation (including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan). At the same time, its international network has been actively expanding; its service network now covers South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, and the United States.
S.F. Express has been investing heavily in the company’s infrastructure, and continually improving the end-to-end express delivery procedures that span monitoring, tracking, enquiry, and resource allocation, to ensure its continuous improvement not only in service quality but also in customer satisfaction.
Jintian Road Futian, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China