Full-Time Siemens, Human Resource Consultant
1. Strategy Implementation
- Implement HR strategy in accordance with the agreed targets defined by Location HR Operation Manager/KAM to guarantee the contribution of personnel operation to the company’s success
2. Consultation on Operation, Talent Management and Development and Culture
Function as Business Partner for the location line mangers in the assigned area of responsibility
Focuses of consulting include following key aspects:
- Specialist consulting to business on recruiting and staffing management, esp. placement of key and/or difficult positions, delegation etc.
- Carry out performance management through PMP, Coach partnership and promote top-class performance and increase management / team leader qualifications.
- Support talent management and deepen succession planning bench depth, ensuring today and tomorrow’s talents by talent management, training and development.
- Support people excellence mindset change and support to implement relevant project locally.
- Ensure high quality and timely support to business in location in the process of target setting, budgeting, annual PMP, competency management etc.
- Consulting /coaching in management and leadership issues for location management
- Promote corporate culture and Siemens core values through new hires orientation, HR communication, and cooperation with other departments such as CC, compliance etc.
3. Personnel Administration
- Cooperate with GSS HRS and Governance team, optimize administrative processes using available tools for efficient design of the procedures.
- Function as an HR central point of contact with all resources for day to day HR related topics to employees and managers in BG/CD.
- Support attracting and recruiting the best fit talents as needed in a timely/cost effective manner and ensure using defined uniformed processes/ tools/corporate framework
5. Project Work
- Assist HR project local coordination initiated by KAM/Location HR Operation Manager to ensure its implementation to achieve the project goal.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Professional experience in HR field preferably in operational HR business or comparable activity.
- At least 5 years as associate personnel consultant or specialist.
- BA/BS degree in HR Management, Business Administration or other related fields
- HR Knowledge and Techniques: Organization and position design; Selection and recruiting;Performance measurement and rewards/recognition system; Knows individual and team behavior; Career Development; Compensation & Benefits; Job Analysis / evaluation; Employee relations; Labor Law and relevant government policies;Comprehensive Operational HR work execution experience.
- Basic Business Knowledge: Understand business model (grasps the fundamental concepts of the business offering and the environment within which it operates); Understand organizational culture; Understand workforce and the industry/competitors; Understand business financial measures and express the benefits of HR initiative in financial terms.
- Comprehensive Intercultual knowledge, Moderation and presentation, Consulting and facilitating skills, Reporting and controlling, Conflict Management, Change Management, IT tools and HRIS.
- Familiar with several HR major modules (recruiting, working force planning, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations) in previous experience.
- Good English in both speaking and writing. Intercultural sensitivity.
About the company
For 166 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into four Sectors: Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities. In fiscal 2013, our roughly 362,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €75.9 billion and income from continuing operations of about €4.2 billion – further proof that we’re thinking for the long term and providing answers for the challenges of our time.
Address and contact
9F 1002 Hantang Building,Overseas Chinese Town Shenzhen 518053, Guangdong
Tel.: +86 755 2693 5188
Fax: +86 755 2693 4476