Full-Time Siemens, Sales Manager
- Develop the business plan and strategy for Intelligent Traffic System (TMS/UTC/PARKING) business in China, design the strategic and tactical sales initiatives, and implement them, promote Siemens into China market as best ITS provider.
- Develop the business plan and strategy for TMS/UTC business in China, design the strategic and tactical sales initiatives, and implement them
- Fast establish the distribution/partner network, through a good approach in selecting right candidates, in the right markets (TMS, UTC, Detection, etc.)
- Effectively develop distribution management procedures, good training protocol, incentive plan, etc, to train, support, and push the distributors/partner to achieve our sales targets, and to be able to provide services to their customers.
- As a senior hands-on sales individual, coaching the young sales member, help and master the key projects wining strategies, and to win the sales to achieve our sales targets
- Contribute to forecasts and annual sales projections
- Develop the marketing and launch plan for exiting and new products
- Identify customer requirements and drive future product offerings
- Provide continuous benchmarking and knowledge of the market (trade partners, competitors, overall trends, etc)
- Provide feedback from customers — proactively assisting in defining customer requirements or new solution/products or new releases of current products
- Internal: Reports to the ITS Sales Director. ITS HQ, ITS UK, other org in ITS China, RO, KAM, BA, etc.
- External: EPCs, design institutes, end-users, universities, research institutes, industrial associations, etc.
- BS in Traffic/Electrical Engineering, MS in business or in Science / engineering is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of traffic management, and sound knowledge of IT, etc.
- The knowledge of distribution channel setup and management
- The knowledge of product /equipment sales and solution sales.
- Good sense of business practice and commercial matters, on bidding, contract T&Cs, compliances in competition -Good skills in business planning, priority handling.
- 8-10 years of sales / related sales experience in product/solution business etc.
- Proven sales track record of exceeding quotas and revenue targets through distribution channels and direct sales.
- 5-8 years sales experience in Traffic business is preferred, minimum 3-5 years in ITS sales
- Must have successful new business development experience
- Prefer to have working experiences at MNC.
About the company
For 166 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into four Sectors: Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities. In fiscal 2013, our roughly 362,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €75.9 billion and income from continuing operations of about €4.2 billion – further proof that we’re thinking for the long term and providing answers for the challenges of our time.
Address and contact
9F 1002 Hantang Building,Overseas Chinese Town Shenzhen 518053, Guangdong
Tel.: +86 755 2693 5188
Fax: +86 755 2693 4476