Full-Time TCL, Quality Management System ( QMS ) Officer
- Responsible for company quality system implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement to ensure quality system effective operation in the company.
- Job for organization quality objectives establishment and assessment, plan for corrective action and prevention action for continuous improvement in the system.
- Responsible for new quality management methods and measurable indicators adoption in the company, and organize quality improvement activities to improve company quality level.
- Organize internal quality review in the company.
- Submit report of company quality system operation status to top management regularly.
- Participant quality inspections which requested by government, customers and investors.
- Bachelor education
- At least 1 year experience of TL9000
- Good experience of quality management system
- Familiar with ISO9001:2000 and quality tools (FMEA, AQAP, SPC…)
- Fluent in oral English and good at wiring in English and mandarin.
- Travel frequency.
About the company
Headquartered in China, TCL Multimedia Technology Holdings Limited (HKSE stock code: 01070) is one of the leading players in the global TV industry. TCL Multimedia is engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and distribution of consumer electronic products comprising television and audio visual products. Its ultimate holding company is TCL Corporation.
According to the latest DisplaySearch report, the Group ranked No.3 in the global LCD TV market in 2013 with a market share of 6.5%. Meanwhile, the Group has maintained its No.1 position in the PRC LCD TV Market with a market share of 18.1%.
Address and contact
3F, Building B, TCL, Nanhai Avenue,
Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China 518057
Tel: +86 3331 1001