Full-Time Tesla, Recruiter Coordinator
- You will play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused staffing team, working to coordinate candidate interviews with hiring managers (by phone and onsite), managing complex scheduling requirements, facilities requirements and candidate travel.
- You’ll work with team members who prioritize exceptional service to hiring managers and to each other, with timely follow-up and follow-through, thoroughness in your work product and attention to detail.
- You’ll play a critical role in representing the Tesla Staffing organization to internal clients, stakeholders and external candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high quality work products.
- You’ll participate in “candidate experience” initiatives and coordinate special events to include open-house events and creative sourcing campaigns.
- You will generate critical staffing reports used for decision support, ensuring data integrity in an applicant tracking and/or CRM system, performing data analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- You’ll manage key administrative processes through the recruiting process to include the electronic employment application, NDA documentation, third-party background check initiation and tracking.
- Tesla Staffing Coordinators transition an excellent candidate experience into an excellent New Hire experience by assisting candidates through the offer process and collaborating with Tesla HR team members through the New Hire Onboarding Process.
- You have 1-2 years of work experience as a recruiting coordinator or in a similar professional coordination capacity in a fast-paced, start-up type atmosphere, supporting multiple recruiters in a matrixed organization.
- Your work experience demonstrates examples of excellence in organizational skill, time management and creativity, tested in dynamic work environments.
- You are an excellent verbal communicator and have exceptional written communication skills which can be demonstrated with writing samples. Preferably, you have worked with an applicant tracking or CRM-type system, generating reports and performing basic data analysis in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, report formatting, etc.)
- You have expert-level skill in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- The internal customers with whom you’ve work would fight to keep you on board or would have no hesitation re-hiring you in any capacity.
- Fluency in English and Chinese
About the company
Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. Palo Alto, California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV power train components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,300 Roadsters to customers worldwide. Model S, the first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to customers in June 2012. Tesla plans to build 5,000 Model S vehicles in 2012, and 20,000 in 2013.
No. 1 Minkang Rd, Longhua District,
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518131 China