Full-Time Tesla, Regional Marketing Specialist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Manage the planning of regional marketing activities including but not limited to store openings, test drives and lead generation events.
- Work closely with regional sales team in developing of in-store programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
- Identify co-branding partners and regional specific activities to generate quality leads for the local markets.
- Manage regional partners for examples, finance, charging and leasing partners.
- Act as the liaison between the regional retail teams and the marketing department.
- Ensure all regional Tesla locations are meeting brand expectations regarding CI, code of conduct, uniforms and merchandise.
- Work with communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
- Support executive and corporate events as needed.
- Manage outside agencies and vendors.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent with minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Large company discipline…small company entrepreneurial attitude
- Team player and builder – leads by example
- Travel required
About the company
Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. Palo Alto, California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV power train components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,300 Roadsters to customers worldwide. Model S, the first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to customers in June 2012. Tesla plans to build 5,000 Model S vehicles in 2012, and 20,000 in 2013.
No. 1 Minkang Rd, Longhua District,
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518131 China